Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lessons to Live By

Here are some lessons I've already learned today:

-A low side ponytail will make you look sophisticated *and* somewhat like a child of the '80s. Either case, win win!
-It is nigh impossible to contain the power of my rack behind any button down shirt without looking like it's going to escape and eat someone.
-Even on four hours of sleep, I can be the brightest perkiest bitch of them all. Represent yo!
-If you work extremely hard on a paper and craft it to the highest of your skills, you will get somewhere between a 3.3 and a 3.7. Never a 4.0
-If you read an article, chew it up, and spit it back out into a crap paper which you write at last minute and literally throw in some crap citations minutes before class, you will get a 4.0. (God damn you Art History! YOU HAUNT MY DREAMS!!)
-If you give me time to think, I will inevitably plan on skipping my last class, leaving for home before I planned on, and surprising my family by showing up four hours in advance.

Needless to say, I'm going to try to fly the coup early! I've got an eight hour drive ahead of me, and nothing but caffeine, snackies, and awesomely bad music to keep me awake.

So I might as well get a move on.

Giddyap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home