Sunday, May 16, 2010

Guess Who's Back.... Back Again...

That's right bitches.

Not only am I posting in this bad boy again, I'm doing so while using Eminem lyrics as my title! :D I blame that Tenth Doctor musical video for warping my mind and delighting me to within an inch of my fandom obsessed life.

So.  Blogger.  How you've been?  Good? Good.

Let's see.  The last time I posted here, it was 2007.  And I was in college.  Ho boy. 

An update is probably in order.  Uh, let's see.  I'm living at home again.  Graduated from undergrad a year ago.  Working part time as a librarian assistant at my local library, and part time at Holiday Kitchen (again).  Other than that, doing just about nothing.

Nobody friends wise is living at home right now.  The only people who are don't hang out with me, or is the semi-ex-boyfriend who just dumped me a few weeks ago without letting anyone know we were actually seeing each other.  Needless to say, I'm still a tad bitter.

But everyone's always going on about living in the moment and make the most of things, so here goes nothing.  Maybe this resurgence of blogging will allow me to tap back into the Amanda who was delighted by everyone and everything.  I think the problem is that I'm spreading myself too thin on online social networking sites.  Between Facebook (which really kind of sucks now), Twitter (which is awesome), and now blogging, there's just too many places to put out opinions and such.  But I'll give it a whirl anyway.  It's not like it'll hurt me.  And if I forget about this place again, well, I'll just get the chance to rediscover it again. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

hello friend.
let's do it together...update and stuff i mean.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home